Visual Identity (Australia) Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 006 037 403) (“VI”) may collect your personal information directly from you or when you deal with VI in any manner, including via visiting VI’s website or dealing with VI in person, by telephone, letter, email or otherwise. The information VI collects may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information that you provide to VI (the “Personal Information”). If you choose not to provide VI with Personal Information, VI may not be able to deal with you or provide you with the information and / or services that you may require.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing Personal Information to VI that VI may use and disclose such Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected or provided and also for any ancillary or related purposes, including but not limited to:
- Carrying out or responding to your requests or enquiries;
- Disclosure as required by law and to comply with VI’s legal obligations;
- Provision of Personal Information to VI’s third party service providers for the purposes of: a) assisting VI to provide and improve the provision of services to you and to other customers and clients; b) analyzing trends and gaining a better understanding of the requirements of VI’s customers and clients; and, c) improving and marketing our products and services to you and to other customers and clients;
- Inclusion of such Personal Information in any database compiled by VI (or provision to VI’s third party service providers for inclusion in any database compiled by such service providers) for use in marketing and promotion of services and products;
- Monitoring and improving the quality and standard of service provided by VI and to seek your feedback in relation to the standard of service provided by VI;
- Provision of Personal Information to VI’s successors and assigns; and
- As otherwise permitted under the relevant legislation.
VI’s third party service providers are companies or businesses which may provide assistance to VI in relation to marketing, technology, research and advice. If VI’s third party service providers have access to your Personal Information then VI will request that they only use such Personal Information for the purposes for which it was supplied to them, but VI will not be held liable for any breach of this request or of any other obligation or legal requirement on the part of any third party service provider. Except as provided above VI will not disclose your Personal Information without your consent.